Divorce Attorney Lessons About Marriage
We found this interesting article from the Huffington Post which talks about divorce attorney lessons learned about marriage and decided to share it with you here.
Divorce Attorney Lessons: 11 Marriage Truths From Divorce Attorneys
“The best source for marriage advice? Divorce attorneys. Before you protest, just think about it: Every day at work they see the types of marital problems that lead otherwise happy couples to split up.
With that in mind, we recently asked 11 family law attorneys to volunteer their best love and relationship advice. See what they had to say below.
- A sustainable marriage is not about love, it’s about tolerance.
- Give your spouse the benefit of the doubt.
- Don’t be afraid to feed your spouse’s ego now and then.
- Put your spouse before your kids.
- Don’t wait until it’s too late to work on your marriage.”
Read the rest of the 11 reasons here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/marriage-truths-from-divorce-attorneys_us_56cf434ae4b03260bf75d3ed